After Care of Your 1st Brow Service Microblading, Ombre & Combination Brows
If you have done your research then you know what expect after your first brow service appointment. If you have not... no problem. Let's do a run through on what you can expect during the healing process.
Make sure anytime that your hands/fingers come in contact with your brows that they are clean. Keeping the "wounds" clear of any bacteria is essential to avoiding infections. Good Healing = Good Brows
2. For the First 2 hours after your service, your body will be producing LYMPH. This is your body's response (scabbing fluid) to the brow service to start the healing process. In your After Care kit you will have a Mesh Sterile Square that you will open and blot the Lymph from your brows. You will do this several times over the course of the next 2 hours.3. Day 2 you will apply the balm that was in your After Care kit 3-5 times daily for the next 7 days. It doesn't take much so you can use it sparingly.
4. Don't submerge your brows in water or get them wet in the shower.
5. Do NOT pick or scratch while in the healing process. Leave the scabs alone!
6. Avoid direct Sun Light on your brows.
7. Avoid getting make up in your brows.
8. No Excessive Sweating...
Now...what will the brows look as it is healing?
The entire healing process will take from 4-6 weeks depending on each person. Your new brows will go through several phases during the healing process.
The color/pigment will appear very unnatural looking immediately after the procedure. Your brows will appear much darker the next day.
Important to Note: Because of natural skin regeneration, after recovery period (peeling), brows might appear lighter than the original. This might give you the impression that color is fading too quickly. Often even with proper care, clients may have more fading in some areas which make the brows look uneven. It is absolutely normal. That's the reason why most clients need a touchup after 4-6 weeks.
Once the healing of the skin starts taking place, it will look like dandruff flakes or dry skin. It will take about 30 days for your final pigment to be revealed.
Never rub the treated area as it will disturb the skin from natural healing.
Just like Tattoos, Microblading will fade if exposed to UV lighting such as the sun and tanning beds. Make sure you cover or use sunblock.
After Care Is KEY!